Printing and distribution
Over the years we have acquired expertise in printing and transporting materials, both nationally and internationally, for use in our studies. Combining this know-how with our own in-house printer means we are able to provide the following services:
For paper-based assessments
- Preparation of print templates and printing of study instruments (black/white and colored, digital and offset printing)
- Packing and dispatch of a diverse range of additional supporting survey materials (such as stopwatches, CDs, posters, and MP3 players).
For computer-based assessments
- Safe dispatch of test laptops and tablet PCs, via courier service.
For further information about these special support services, please contact:
Jens Gomolka +49 40 48500 602 – jens.gomolka [at] iea-dpc.de
Study approval and data protection*
Any survey conducted in a school context has to be approved by one or more educational authorities. These authorities must also be assured that the study will include strict data-protection procedures. Within Germany, IEA has developed long-term contacts with the ministries of education and the data-protection commissioners of all 16 federal states. This cooperation has resulted in the joint development (with these agencies) and effective use of study approval and data-protection procedures.
Our services relating to study approval and data protection include:
- Preparing the documents needed for the approval process
- Communicating with the relevant authorities
- Finding solutions for any conflicts between research requirements and data-protection requirements.
For further information about how we could assist you, please contact:
Dr Miriam Hellrung +49 40 48500 664 – miriam.hellrung [at] iea-dpc.de
* Only in Germany