The IEA and the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education will welcome delegates and presenters to the upcoming IEA International Research Conference (IRC) both on-site at the Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences in Dubai and virtually. It is the first time the IEA has held a conference where delegates can attend both on-site and remotely, ensuring that researchers, policymakers, and educators can exchange ideas on critical education trends and changes during this time of uncertainty.
What is available for delegates attending the conference on-site?
• Two-day, on-site pre-conference workshops on large-scale data assessments.
• Dedicated areas to watch sessions delivered by remote presenters.
• A social program to make new connections in a relaxed setting.
• The opportunity to experience the vibrant city of Dubai
What can delegates attending remotely expect?
• Access to high-quality sessions, regardless of the time zone. Sessions from the three-day conference will be live-streamed on the virtual platform and made available to watch on-demand. All sessions are scheduled at Gulf Standard Time.
• Dedicated sessions with keynote speakers to ask questions, scheduled within the Gulf Standard Time zone
• The opportunity to schedule 1:1 meetings with other delegates via the conference platform and renew acquaintances
• Dedicated networking sessions to meet with attendees to connect virtual and on-site delegates, scheduled within the Gulf Standard Time zone.
The conference program will be released in the coming months, providing more information.
How to register for the IEA IRC
To secure your place at the IEA IRC 2021, please go to the registration system.
If you have any questions, please contact the IEA IRC 2021 Organizing Committee by e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org.